ABOUT USWelcome to the Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center, Columbia’s premier live-entertainment experience. Get ready because we are bringing LIVE music, comedy and entertainment back!
We are excited to introduce two enormous High-Definition LED screens to showcase national touring bands, comedians, and so much more!
ONE TICKET ON TICKETMASTER = ONE COVE AND IT HOLDS UP TO 4 PEOPLE!
Patrons can dance, sing, set up shop within their seating cove to enjoy the show!
You only need one ticket for your party!!!! If you have more than 4 people in your party, you can buy TWO COVES next to each other!
Yes, all shows are LIVE! The band or comedian will actually be there!
The safety of our patrons, artists, staff and crew is our number one priority. The Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center is taking all the necessary precautions, outlined by the CDC and the State of South Carolina, to provide proper and comfortable social distancing for all.
Patrons will be sat in socially distant 12’ x 10’ Seating Coves
All patrons are required to wear a mask while outside of their Seating Cove, ie. entering the venue, going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Patrons are allowed to remove their masks when inside of their Seating Cove.
All staff are required to wear a mask at all times while working.
Sanitizing stations will be located around the venue and near all restrooms.
COVID-19HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS emerging from or relating to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, virus, bacteria, or other causing illness or communicable disease), whether exposure occurs before, during or after the event at The Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center, however it is contracted, and hereby waives all potential claims against Ticketmaster and The Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center relating to such risks.
HOURS OF OPERATIONEvents may be available Monday-Sunday, pending the event schedule. The venue is not open to the public outside of Event times. CLICK HERE to view the Event Schedule
LOCATIONThe Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center
2001 Charleston Hwy
Cayce, SC 29033
TICKET INFORMATIONTickets prices and availability will vary based on the event. Events will continuously be announced throughout the season. CLICK HERE to view the full Event Schedule.
How does ticketing work?
- ONE TICKET ON TICKETMASTER = ONE COVE FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE!
- Patrons can select their desired cove location during the ticket purchasing process
- Prices vary by event
- Each patron in your Seating Cove will receive a ticket. We encourage all Seating Cove parties to arrive and enter together.
How do I get Presale Tickets?Get on the FAST TRACK to the best seats! Join the Cola Concert Speedway Club now where you’ll get access to Presale tickets and new show announcements. CLICK HERE to join!
Where to purchaseTickets can be purchased in advance online at ColaConcerts.com. Tickets may be available to purchase at box office the day of the show, if the event is not sold out.
No cash sales will be accepted at the Box Office on the day of the event.
Are ADA Tickets Available?Yes! All Seating Coves are ADA compliant. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Children Tickets?No children tickets will be needed or available. Tickets are being sold by the Seating Cove, regardless of ages of patrons in your party.
How many tickets should I purchase?You must purchase all 4 tickets in a seating Cove
You are permitted to buy two Seating Coves next to each other if available.
Buying from a Third-Party sellerIf you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, purchase your tickets from Ticketmaster.com or ColaConcerts.com. In the event of a cancellation, your tickets may only be refunded when purchased through the official Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center ticketing system. Tickets from other websites or resellers will not be recognized by the Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center.
Official Refund PolicyAll sales are final. We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges. This includes concessions and merchandise. Questions or concerns? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMSGuests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
We strongly encourage you to not bring bags of any sort. If you must bring a bag, please abide by the following:
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bag (maximum size: 12” x 6” x 12”)
- Clear one-gallon re-sealable zip top bag
- Small purse or hand-held clutch (maximum size: 4” x 6”)
- One bag per guest
- One factory-sealed bottle of water
- Folding chairs
- Non-aerosol sunscreen and bugspray
- Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
- Hats and sunglasses
- Light blankets and towels
- Baby strollers
- Backpacks, draw-string bags, large purses, fanny packs, or duffle bags
- Hydration packs
- Coolers and picnic baskets
- Wagons and wheeled carts
- Outside food and beverages
- Glass containers
- Professional audio and video equipment and Go Pros
- Laptops or tablets
- Professional cameras and cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie sticks and mono pods
- Lasers and laser pointers
- Hula hoops
- Totems, flags and banners
- Inflatables of any type including beach balls and balloons
- Frisbees and all sports balls
- Confetti and glitter
- Spray paint, markers and sharpies
- Aerosol cans (including sunscreen and bugspray)
- Whistles and air horns
- Fireworks and explosives
- Musical instruments of any kind
- Firearms, knives and weapons of any kind, including pocketknives
- No drugs and drug paraphernalia
- No pets (with exception of service animals)
- No unauthorized vending or advertising
- Any item deemed inappropriate by Event Staff
- No Tailgaiting
- *** We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items. ***
PETSService animals will be allowed with a proper license, otherwise pets are not allowed in the Entertainment Center.
CONCESSIONSHelp us support our local Food Trucks & Restaurants! Order your concessions at www.ColaConcerts.com/order!
How it works:
- Go to www.ColaConcerts.com/order
- Place your concessions order
- Wait in your Seating Cove! You will receive a text message when your order is ready for pick up
- Pick up your order when you receive the text message
An opportunity to pre-order concessions will be emailed to you before the event.
What vendors will be available?A list of vendors will be distributed via email the day of the event to all ticket buyers and will also be posted on the Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center social media channels
How do I become a vendor?CLICK HERE to apply to be a vendor!
For general information and questions about Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center:Email: contact@ColaConcerts.com
Become a Sponsor:Fill out an application HERE
Become a Food vendor:Fill out an application HERE
For press inquiries for upcoming live shows, contact:CK Communications
Adam Klein: email@example.com
Joe Chambers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center staff is ready before, after, and during each event to answer any questions or concerns you might have. Please have patience - we receive many emails each day and will answer questions in the order in which they are received.
PARKINGFor a limited time, all parking at the Columbia Speedway Entertainment Center will be free for all guests! All parking will be first come, first served.
Will there be public restrooms?Definitely. Portable restrooms will be made available. However, when walking to and from the restroom area, patrons MUST be wearing a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times, practicing social distancing. Safety is key! Restrooms will be sanitized in accordance with local health guidelines.
Do I need to wear a mask?Yes! All patrons must be wearing a mask that covers their nose and mouth when entering the venue, and whenever they are outside of their Seating Cove.
You do not need to wear your mask while inside of your Seating Cove.